- Him: you must have the intangibles.
- Me: I have no idea what that is, so I couldn't tell you.
- Him: Its just the things that you can't put your finger on but they are there.
- Me: I like it
- Him: apparently I do too
somebody please come love me, i just want a warm hug and a kiss
- Him: Hey :) How are you?
- Me: Just thinking about you actually, haha, but just coming back from Ojai, my cousin got married.
- How's the north?
- Him: Oh nice. Weddings are fun. The north is pretty nice. The sun came out today, and that reminded me of you.
- Me: Mmm, you always know what to say, to make me have no comeback but I will gladly be your sunshine
- are you orienting yourself yet?
- Me: Wowza that's soon, how are you?
- Him: I'm good. I miss you and I miss home.
there is a hole in this shirt
a hole in the right shoulder
it reminds me of the times
when I would look at you
and we would smile at each other
flirt and love.
and I would poke you,
in that spot.
I spy with my little nose
a freckle on your shoulder
in the window of this hole.
Out peek your sexy collarbones
the concavity, formed
by the mountains of your muscle
and the valleys of your chest.
you are so completely inside of
my memories, of
there is a hole in this shirt.
Clothes are sticking hot
Legs intertwined in passion
it has been too long
I’m doing this thing for my boyfriend. He’s going on a cruise and for every day that he’s gone, I made a heart, with a quote on it.
I wrote him this note to read first: “words of enlightenment while you’re away.
Maybe I had more fun looking these up and making, than you will find them true to heart, but I figured that the cruise could always use a little more sunshine, a little more love.
There’s one for everyday; go ahead and try the origami if you really won’t to; I never have haha but it would sure be cool.
More than anything, have fun. I know you will and you know that, but I feel good about myself telling you anyways. Catch a wave, make a friend, don’t get too sunburned and let yourself go. You won’t ever be this young, surrounded by this group of friends ever again. Oh and be safe.
Que tengas buen viaje!
- Me: I don't think I could ever tire of kissing you.
- Him: I feel like I just fell asleep, had the best dream ever, and just woke up.
- Me: (sleepy eyed) It happens.
- Him: skipping church for this?
- Me: (laughs) you're perfect.
- Me: So. How about that breakfast?
- Him: Well. I already ate.
- Him: What's on your mind.
- Me: Damn. My methods of distraction aren't working.
- Him: They're tempting, but...
- Me: This. I want you, all of you. So badly.
- Me: Prior warning, when I get my cast off, I'm pouncing on you.
- Him: Please do.